Welcome! This Portal is part of the CIO Index network. This site is under construction.
CIO Wiki provides definitions of key IT Management terms.
CIOs are charged with using technology to create competitive advantage for the business. Whether it is using information Technology (IT) to reduce operating costs or improve gross margins or create new sources of revenues, CIOs must understand, support or even drive business objectives.
Step 1 is to understand the business vision – what does the business want to grow up to be? This should follow with an understanding of the business mission, business goals, and corporate strategy in support. Then, and only then, can a CIO create a strategic plan for IT.
CIO Index provides resources for CIOs to create the biggest bang for the IT buck – IT Vision, IT Strategy, e-Strategy, IT Governance, Enterprise Architecture, IT Sourcing to IT Operations. All this cannot be accomplished without a firm grasp on the art and science of leadership.
You can use the various resources available on the CIO Portal to turbocharge your IT Management career.
CIO Training on CIO Index
- Management Core
- Introduction to Business Online Course
- Principles of Management Online Course
- Leadership Online Course
- Project Management Online Course
- Strategic Management Online Course
- Strategy and Performance Online Course
- Organizational Behavior Online Course
- Organizational Change Online Course
- Problem Solving for Managers Online Course
- Business Communications Online Course
- Business Ethics Online Course
- Business Law Online Course
- Business Information Systems Online Course
- Corporate Governance Online Course
- Risk Management Online Course
- Marketing Management Online Course
- e-Marketing Online Course
- e-Commerce Online Course
- Human Resource Management Online Course
- Management Competency